There are a lot of great reasons to be part of the ConveyUX Conference in Boston. Here is a quick list to help you make your decision to attend.
- Innovative Program – The effective integration of product development and user experience is of growing importance.
- Education – Hear from ten bright lights representing the nexus of product and UX over the two days of the conference.
- Networking – Throughout, we have a lot of networking activities so you can meet and enjoy the company of your peers. Making connections with others is a great way to keep up on all the exciting things going on in our field.
- Interactive Sessions – Choose from four mini-workshops workshops that are included with your ticket.
- The conference rate at the Renaissance is just $249 for attendees.
- Boston is a hotbed of design and development, making it a great place to make contacts.
- Boston is a fun and interesting city to explore, with great restaurants and historical sights.
- There is no charge to change your registration to another individual if you can’t attend.